*

Hitt og þetta 17. janúar 2007

Finnish total output rises from October to November

Nordic Business Report-January 17, 2007-Finnish total output rises from October to November (C)1994-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.m2.com Statistics Finland, the Finnish state statistics agency, said on Wednesday (17 January) that the seasonally adjusted Finnish total output increased by 0.9% in November 2006 from October 2006. The volume of total output grew by 3.7% in November 2006 from November 2005. Among the six main industries of the monthly indicator a decline in output was only recorded in primary production. According to the original series, industrial output went up by 4.6% from November 2005. ((Comments on this story may be sent to tww.feedback@m2.com))