Interim report January 1 - June 30, 2007
Solid revenue and gross profit performance with stable gross profit margin.
A significant strategic acquisition within search engine marketing was made on July 25th by cash payment of approximately 770 Msek.
April - June
* Revenues for the second quarter increased by 27,9 percent to 512,6 (400,9) Msek.
* Gross Profit for the second quarter increased by 25,4 percent to 143,0 ( 114,0) Msek.
* Gross profit from transactions increased by 31,0 percent to 112,3 (85,7) Msek brought on by strengthening transaction margins.
* Operating profit excluding share based expenses for the second quarter increased by 14,0 percent to 47,9 (42,0) Msek. Operating profit (EBIT) including expenses relating to all existing warrant schemes for the second quarter decreased by 11,0 percent to 40,3 (45,3) Msek.
* Adjusted operating margin for the second quarter was 9,3 (10,5) percent.
* Profit after tax for the second quarter amounted to 30,6 (33,7) Msek.
* Reported earnings per share amounted to SEK 1,07 (1,18) sek after dilution.
January - June
* Revenues for the period increased by 29,0 percent to 1 033,8 (801,3) Msek.
* Gross Profit for the period increased by 27,9 percent to 282,7 (221,1) Msek.
* Operating profit excluding share based expenses for the period increased by 17,3 percent to 96,2 (82,0) Msek. Operating profit (EBIT) including expenses relating to all existing warrant schemes for the period decreased by 1,2 percent to 81,0 (82,0) Msek.
* Adjusted operating margin for the period was 9,3 (10,2) percent.
* Profit after tax for the period amounted to 58,6 (54,4) Msek.
* Reported earnings per share amounted to SEK 2,05 (1,91) sek after dilution.
Significant events after the period
* On July 25th , TradeDoubler acquired 100 percent of the shares in The IMW Group and its subsidiaries The Search Works - the UK's largest search engine marketing company - and The Technology Works thus significantly strengthening TradeDoubler's offering within the digital marketing sector.
* TradeDoubler opened an office in Ireland
There will be a telephone conference at 10:30 CET on 26 July, 2007 hosted by CEO William Cooper and CFO Casper Seifert who will present the results for the period. To participate in the conference call, please dial: +46-8-505 2 01 10
The report and the presentation will be published on the company website, www.tradedoubler.com prior to the start of the conference call. For local dial in numbers, please consult the TradeDoubler website.
About TradeDoubler TradeDoubler is a Pan-European digital marketing company offering a range of performance-based marketing solutions. TradeDoubler's products and services provide companies with the tools and expertise to drive results online whether they are looking to generate sales or drive brand awareness. Headquartered in Sweden, the company boasts a unique European reach with local offices in 15 countries across Europe and a presence in a further three countries. With a breadth of expertise across multiple industry sectors and a network of more than 118,000 website publishers TradeDoubler helps deliver online results for over 1,200 advertisers across Europe including a mix of local and international companies such as Apple Store, Dell, Telia Sonera, eBay and Kelkoo. Please visit www.tradedoubler.com for further information.