Interim report, January - June 2007
Weak second quarter but strong inflow of orders
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 107.6 (103.9). Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 210.4 (206.0) million.
- Profit/loss for the quarter amounted to SEK -127.8 (-29.7) million. Profit/loss for the period amounted to SEK -214.5 (-45.3) million.
- Earnings per share for the quarter amounted to SEK -2.21 (-1.03). Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK -4.77 (-1.82).
- The result for the second quarter was charged with SEK 85.7 million for the write-down of capitalised expenditures for development work.
- Inflow of orders for the quarter amounted to SEK 160.4 (97.3) million. Inflow of orders for the period amounted to SEK 345.4 (155.3) million.
- On 2 July, it was announced that Teligent, subject to the approval of the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on 6 August 2007, will execute a secured preferential rights issue of SEK 231.3 million before transaction costs.
Questions regarding this interim report may be directed to: Tomas Duffy, President and CEO, +46 8 410 172 76, Jan Bengtsson, CFO, +46 8 410 171 52 or Jan Rynning, Chairman of the Board, +46 733 11 72 76.