*

Hitt og þetta 25. apríl 2006

Securitas AB acquires Turkish security services company DAK Guvenlik

Nordic Business Report-April 25, 2006-Securitas AB acquires Turkish security services company DAK Guvenlik
(C)1994-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.m2.com

The Swedish security services group Securitas AB said on Tuesday (25 April) that its unit Securitas Security Services Europe has agreed to acquire Turkish security services company DAK Guvenlik.

Securitas will acquire an initial 51% of the share capital for SEK21m, while the price for the remaining 49% will be based on the financial performance of the company until the year 2009.

DAK Guvenlik has 3,000 employees and annual sales of approximately SEK204m. The company is mainly active within permanent guarding services for large customers.

The acquisition marks Securitas' entry into the Turkish market.

One Swedish krona (SEK) is worth approximately 0.07 British pounds (GBP).

((Comments on this story may be sent to tww.feedback@m2.com))